COMMON THREADS short film
COMMON THREADS is currently being submitted to global Film Festivals. In addition, the film is being pitched in Hollywood as an adaptation for a TV movie and/or pilot for a TV series. The film stars an impressive ensemble cast, including Nancy Stafford, Thomas Silcott, Syndey Scotia, Sage Tousey and Craig Hensley.
- Directed by William Shockley
- Written by William Shockley and Eric Brooks
- Produced by Dustin Rikert, William Shockley, Justin Kreinbrink, Tiiu Loigu
- Presenting Sponsor | Alison [Cooper] Schult – VP of Marketing, Visit Tucson
- Executive Producer | Judith Schoedel
- Director of Photography | A.J. Raitano
- Costume Designer | Jenna Miller
- Composer | Jonathan Yudkin
- Film Editor | Scott Hill
- Production Designer | Daniel Koenig
Tucson, Arizona. 1887. The vast, untamed desert stretches for miles.
Cavernous mountains loom on the horizon.
When a mysterious child is found wandering a desolate road,
a reclusive widow reluctantly agrees to take the child into her home,
unearthing a harrowing truth that will change their lives forever.
COMMON THREADS Behind the Scenes