Aladdin is a fictional character created by Disney (1992 Disney film)
|Starring||Scott Weinger Robin Williams Linda Larkin Jonathan Freeman Frank Welker Gilbert Gottfried Douglas Seale|
|Edited by||H. Lee Peterson|
|Music by||Alan Menken|
|Production companies||Walt Disney Pictures Walt Disney Feature Animation|
What was Robin Williams’ first acting role, and when did it occur?
- After appearing in the relaunch of Laugh-In in 1977, Williams went on to star as Mork Mindy from 1978 to 1982, and then as the title character in Popeye from 1982 to 1987.
- 1 What was the first animated movie?
- 2 What animated movies did Robin Williams play?
- 3 What character did Robin Williams voice in his first animated film?
- 4 What was the first animated film in 1995?
- 5 What was the first animated film with sound?
- 6 What was the first animation with color?
- 7 What was the last film that Robin Williams made?
- 8 What was Robin Williams last words before he died?
- 9 What was Robin Williams last movie before he died?
- 10 How many voices did Robin Williams do?
- 11 What was Robin Williams worth when he died?
- 12 What is Robin Williams most famous movie?
- 13 What was the first fully CGI movie?
- 14 What was the first fully animated CGI movie?
What was the first animated movie?
COHL: FANTASMAGORIE (Fantasy) (1908) Between February and May of 1908, Cohl worked on Fantasmagorie, which is widely regarded as the world’s first entirely animated picture.
What animated movies did Robin Williams play?
- Fender Pinwheeler in Robots (2005).
- Genie, The Peddler in Aladdin (1992).
- Batty Koda in FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992).
- Happy Feet (2006) – Lovelace, Ramon.
- Happy Feet Two (2011) – Lovelace, Ramon.
- Happy Feet Three (2011) – Lovelace, Ramon.
What character did Robin Williams voice in his first animated film?
Before the Genie, no one went to a cartoon movie to hear Robby Benson in the role of The Beast, for better or worse. Although there had been Hollywood movie stars in previous animated pictures (Judy Garland in Gay Purr-ree, Bette Milder in Oliver and Company, and so on), the Genie, played by Robin Williams, was the one who drew the crowds.
What was the first animated film in 1995?
On this day in technological history, the film “Toy Story” was premiered in theaters, making it the first feature-length film to be totally computer-animated. It was the first Pixar picture to be made with Steve Jobs serving as an executive producer, and it remains the company’s most successful to date.
What was the first animated film with sound?
Steamboat Willie, a Disney animated feature film, was the first animated production to have synchronized sound and picture.
What was the first animation with color?
In 1930, the cartoon ‘Flip the Frog- Fiddlesticks’ was released, becoming the world’s first coloured animation with synchronized sound.
What was the last film that Robin Williams made?
Robin Williams tried to bring the same charm and brilliance that he was known for to his final film appearance before passing away. Just three months before his death, Williams reprised his role as Theodore Roosevelt in Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, with filming ending up in May 2014, just three months before Williams committed suicide in August of the same year.
What was Robin Williams last words before he died?
Susan recalls his final painful words in a new documentary, titled ‘Robin’s Wish,’ which looks back on the final moments of the Mrs. Doubtfire star’s life. Susan also appears in the film. When the 63-year-old man went to bed with his wife of nearly three years, he said, “Goodnight, my love,” before his corpse was discovered at their house the next day.
What was Robin Williams last movie before he died?
In the months leading up to Robin Williams’ death, it appeared like “he was getting better.” Williams’ most recent cinematic appearances include “Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb,” which premiered in 2014, and the CBS comedy “The Crazy Ones,” which aired for a single season in 2013-2014. During the course of filming both productions, the actor was prone to forgetting lines and stumbling over phrases.
How many voices did Robin Williams do?
Robin Williams, the man with a thousand voices, has been remembered.
What was Robin Williams worth when he died?
When actor and comedian Robin Williams committed suicide in 2014, the world mourned the loss of one of its greatest talents. As a result of this devastating loss, his family found themselves at conflict about who should receive what. According to The New York Times, the comedian’s estate was estimated to be worth around $100 million at the time of his passing.
What is Robin Williams most famous movie?
10 of Robin Williams’ most memorable movie performances
- Films such as Dead Poets’ Society (1989), Good Morning Vietnam (1987), Aladdin (1992), Good Will Hunting (1997), 5..
- The Birdcage (1996), Popeye (1980), The Fisher King (1991), and others have been made.
What was the first fully CGI movie?
Toy Story, the world’s first full-length computer-animated feature film, was a massive endeavor undertaken by a crew of animators that was everything but massive in size.
What was the first fully animated CGI movie?
Toy Story is a story about a group of toys that are brought together to play a game (1995) The first film in the Toy Story series, Toy Story, was the first feature-length picture to be created entirely with computer-generated imagery (CGI).